Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Comment rate share wohioo happy for GM..let's see what they have in store..

Also oppo am just gate crashing caz well it is GM ka thread😆sorry baba idk what rules we have here before coming to AT

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhalak-dikhlaa-jaa-10-gashmeer-mahajani-wins-the-golden-chair-access-to-get-immunity_190353

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Comment rate share wohioo happy for GM..let's see what they have in store..

Also oppo am just gate crashing caz well it is GM ka thread😆sorry baba idk what rules we have here before coming to AT

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhalak-dikhlaa-jaa-10-gashmeer-mahajani-wins-the-golden-chair-access-to-get-immunity_190353

no problem dear you guys our own people.. just come for GM related stuffs.. i will update today the first page .. 

priya185 thumbnail

Add me too I liked him

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

First Jhalak of GMs next Dance  

Screenshot_2022-09-09-11-30-08-281_com.twitter.android.jpg

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

GM did a decent performance today, some parts were okay but for majority of the dance -- pretty energetic. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Lol, he was still in Adi mode during his conversation with Romsha --- dunno reminds me of Adi from earlier Imlie days. 

Holy mother of God Gm toh aaj kisi aur hi duniya main mast tha and i enjoyed every single moment of his time on screen.. his Expressions his timings his excitement and joy.. aaj sach main aise lag raha tha ke Gm bas enjoy karna aaya hai and dance apne aap nikal raha that GM was OUTSTANDING  matlab sach main BAM BAM BAM ek sec ka pause nahi and the energy was sooooooo freaking MAD..i wholeheartedly agreeed with what Kjo said and am glad Someone mentioned that his footwork is sooo Bloody Brilliant..they truly deserved 27 a 9 from everyone caz they were that  good yeh 8 wala act nahi tha... they gave them less marks i felt and baaki over marks to paras.... i was to fully lost in attitude and bodylanguage and doing all this with such grace.. matlab all the facial expressions were so well done and moves were done so aesthetically such main

here are gif's from Gm's act free to use

Image Image Image Image

ImageImage ImageImage

Image Image

and face off ones

Image Image Image Image