I see 😆Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Talent buddy Talent🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I see 😆Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Talent buddy Talent🤪
Did we shifted ?
I was not at home
So have missed a lot of tags and posts
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Did we shifted ?
I was not at home
So have missed a lot of tags and posts
Nah, that forum is dead🤣
Guys see this. https://twitter.com/DisneyPlusHS/status/1568465969114390530?s=20&t=faCss16LB9WyHc53BEPEDQ
What EPIC level . 🤪👏
I hope they dont mess up on the story with this. As far as i know its a series with multiple seasons.
Very Excited. 🥳
Looks magnificent, story thik ho bas 🤣
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Guys see this. https://twitter.com/DisneyPlusHS/status/1568465969114390530?s=20&t=faCss16LB9WyHc53BEPEDQ
What EPIC level . 🤪👏
I hope they dont mess up on the story with this. As far as i know its a series with multiple seasons.
Very Excited. 🥳
Animated version?? Set toh Swastik ka hi lag raha hai😂😂
@bold me too
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Animated version?? Set toh Swastik ka hi lag raha hai😂😂
@bold me too
@b:Set chalega Swastik ka bas story uski na ho😆
nhiii bhagwannn aur nehi jhela jaayega nibbanibbbi wala love bandh karo bakwas 🤬
kya iye teeanger shippers ki demand sunte hain n bakwas dikha raha hain
Maine to 2 saal se dekhna hi band kr diya🤔