Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
wattspad story 🤣🤣 pata nahi yeh toh mujhe 🤣
Yeah he was ... Dr. Anand 😆
I have read many , almost all have this same plot... Abusive/Delusional/self centred, ML ... And loving FL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
wattspad story 🤣🤣 pata nahi yeh toh mujhe 🤣
Yeah he was ... Dr. Anand 😆
I have read many , almost all have this same plot... Abusive/Delusional/self centred, ML ... And loving FL
Good night in advance 🤣
Yaad hai
Ek baar hero Tried to bury Pooja in the wall.
Anarkali ki tarah 🤣🤣
Good night in advance 🤣
Good morning 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Yaad hai
Ek baar hero Tried to bury Pooja in the wall.
Anarkali ki tarah 🤣🤣
You’re kidding right? 🤣🤣 🤢 Yeh kya hai
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Yaad hai
Ek baar hero Tried to bury Pooja in the wall.
Anarkali ki tarah 🤣🤣
Kuchh kuchh dhundhla sa yaad aa rha hai 🤣
I was rooting for Puja And Anand , even Rahul seemed better and surbhi 😆
Nope... Diya bhaag gayi kya 🤣
Nope... Diya bhaag gayi kya 🤣
And sooraj barjatya made this show? 🤣🤣🤣 Now I’m imagining he does a similar scene in his films 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
And sooraj barjatya made this show? 🤣🤣🤣 Now I’m imagining he does a similar scene in his films 🤣
Imagine or in reality?? 😆
Imagine or in reality?? 😆
Imagine 🤣 real mein hota film mein then I don’t know what to tjink
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k