The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bakwaas bakwaas bakwaas bakwaas bakwaas movie.This is what happens when you want the accolades SSR got without wanting to put any efforts.The hindu mythology part is just cover,an attempt at getting benefit out of the present feelings of hindus,usmein bhi they have put no efforts.
I had read that the first half was all love story and I wasn't liking that part coz what was there to like?saying that Shiva-Isha had no buildup or foundation would be the understatement of the millennium.But I thought at least the main stuff I would enjoy but NOPE NADA ZILCH
My brother is completely against bollywood boycott,we have had long debates about why LSC should or shouldn't be boycotted.By the end of this movie though,he had trashed it more than I had.He called it the biggest disaster.Anyway I had suspected that if the movie would indeed be trash trash he would end up disliking it more than I would,coz his standards have always been higher😂
Mouni and Alia made an impact on me,both made RK look pheeka.
Full paisa and time waste.They don't even deserve chillar for this,everything they will earn out of this movie would be undeserved.
also after a scene when Isha went along with Shiva(coz what else was her role) somebody from the audience commented "yeh alag hi tag along hai"😂 that joke was the most entertainment I had in the theatre barring mine and my brother's trashing sessions
Crap movie. Only VFX is good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2043910344154783865
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
20