Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
hello everyone… anyone still following the show?
hello everyone… anyone still following the show?
Nope but following your trolling as it’s fun 😂
hello everyone… anyone still following the show?
jus came here to check whether any improvement to the plot.. 🤔
seems like show has reached another level ..😕
I actually wrote a drabble plot in DM to jiggy over twitter… if anyone is still interested in reading I can post it here … let me know
I actually wrote a drabble plot in DM to jiggy over twitter… if anyone is still interested in reading I can post it here … let me know
Share it please..
Selfish me doesn’t want to increase forum activity 😂 I want makers to somewhere see what a mess they made 🙈
Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
Share it please..
Selfish me doesn’t want to increase forum activity 😂 I want makers to somewhere see what a mess they made 🙈
ni increase hogi .. sb to nikal liye … koi 1 -2 bhatakta hua aa jata h.. waise b forum se inko koi lena dena ni…😆
jus came here to check whether any improvement to the plot.. 🤔
seems like show has reached another level ..😕
bhai ab show me kya ho ra h kuch smj ni aa ra …🤣
ni increase hogi .. sb to nikal liye … koi 1 -2 bhatakta hua aa jata h.. waise b forum se inko koi lena dena ni…😆
That is true..
I just refresh the page to see if by any chance anyone updated any story but no activity at all..
please share the Drabble I am keen to read..
hello everyone… anyone still following the show?
No 🤭... only following the trp... this week I didnt need to go tt to check trp... so no updates... but happy that it dropped instead of increasing