Taran ke review se itni problem kyu😆 baaki sab to honest review dete hai naa😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Taran ke review se itni problem kyu😆 baaki sab to honest review dete hai naa😆
Ek aur, janta bhi taran ke review ko itna serious leta jitna ye paid samose wale le rahe hain
Taran really ruffled feathers of kjo 😆
I think it’s his name and reputation. A lot of other critics gave the movie 2 stars. Some even gave it 1.5 with some harsh wordings. But Taran’s one word reviews mean something to those who pay attention on social media. It’s not making a difference in the overall collections, but I think it makes a difference in how the WOM is on twitter? Does that make sense?
So does anyone neutral know how the movie is actually doing in box office and how the movie is? The review thread seems to be a fan thread. I am not getting what’s the truth.
Originally posted by: The_Best
So does anyone neutral know how the movie is actually doing in box office and how the movie is? The review thread seems to be a fan thread. I am not getting what’s the truth.
it’s opening is close to 40 crores or something. Next day’s advance is even better than day 1. From Twitter, when I click on the #Brahmastra hashtag, people seem to be loving the movie. So WOM is positive.
really? When I went on Twitter and clicked the hashtag I mostly saw negative reviewsOriginally posted by: angel_demon
it’s opening is close to 40 crores or something. Next day’s advance is even better than day 1. From Twitter, when I click on the #Brahmastra hashtag, people seem to be loving the movie. So WOM is positive.
most BS demand is this "basic respect for 9 years of effort"... why is anyone obligated to? neither taran nor the viewers owe it to the makers. movie making is your job and if you are not up to the mark be ready to listen to the criticism too.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
I think it’s his name and reputation. A lot of other critics gave the movie 2 stars. Some even gave it 1.5 with some harsh wordings. But Taran’s one word reviews mean something to those who pay attention on social media. It’s not making a difference in the overall collections, but I think it makes a difference in how the WOM is on twitter? Does that make sense?
People (not critics, the general audience) usually are scared to go against the flow so when they don't like a film they don't express it if the rest of them are praising it. Taran being a big name speaking against it might put a dent in WOM, hence the paid stooges are bullying him.
This is the same as putting KRK in jail.
Originally posted by: The_Best
really? When I went on Twitter and clicked the hashtag I mostly saw negative reviews
In the morning, some were negative. Now most seem to be positive. I haven’t watched the movie yet. But if you lower your expectations, the movie becomes better I guess. Tom the advance is even better than day 1. If the WOM was negative, it would have crashed like TOH. Instead it’s showing growth.
https://twitter.com/Sahilarioussss/status/1568312754712510464?s=20&t=QZX2MZEP3rf_dePpWVnjaQ
This reviewer seems to be better 😆
Yes, a lot of people gave bad reviews to Shamshera but I observed Tarzan’s tweets were the most shared ones . Some people do take him seriously .Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
I think it’s his name and reputation. A lot of other critics gave the movie 2 stars. Some even gave it 1.5 with some harsh wordings. But Taran’s one word reviews mean something to those who pay attention on social media. It’s not making a difference in the overall collections, but I think it makes a difference in how the WOM is on twitter? Does that make sense?
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2043910344154783865
https://x.com/i/status/2034326705339572613
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
20