Ab aur emotional mat karo yaar tum log.... Mai seriously senti hui jaa rahi hoon 😳🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab aur emotional mat karo yaar tum log.... Mai seriously senti hui jaa rahi hoon 😳🤗❤️
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Ab aur emotional mat karo yaar tum log.... Mai seriously senti hui jaa rahi hoon 😳🤗❤️
Sabke saath hug kaahe di bey 😂😂
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Well... I seriously didn't expect things would take this turn. I just came here to troll and have fun but... gradually I just ... Kinda... Grew close to all of you. This seems like our little gang of fun and masti maza... Which is a huge pleasant surprise for me....
I just want to give you all a big warm hug without getting even more senti and mushy 🤗
I'll really miss interacting with you all but I'll have to go....
Yaar, Aise math kaho🤗

Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Well... I seriously didn't expect things would take this turn. I just came here to troll and have fun but... gradually I just ... Kinda... Grew close to all of you. This seems like our little gang of fun and masti maza... Which is a huge pleasant surprise for me....
I just want to give you all a big warm hug without getting even more senti and mushy 🤗
I'll really miss interacting with you all but I'll have to go....
Kya matlab Kahan Jaa rahe ho 😲
I thought you were joking, but you seriously going!
It was wonderful interacting with you, and just like you I never thought I can grow on all of you so much. It's a really big thing for introvert like me.
If possible please stay 🤗
Ye banti hai coz ye aayi thi Troll mujhe hi karne
Omg you are really going! 🥺 But then if you are really bored with this id then I won't stop you. I just wish you would not deactivate though, keep coming with this id whenever you feel like.. 🤗 Had so much fun reading your posts. You really are a sweetheart. Stay like this forever ❤️
Omg you are really going! 🥺 But then if you are really bored with this id then I won't stop you. I just wish you would not deactivate though, keep coming with this id whenever you feel like.. 🤗 Had so much fun reading your posts. You really are a sweetheart. Stay like this forever ❤️
@bold - yes that seems a good idea. Will surely do so 👍🏼🤗
Yayyyy 🤗 Thanks buddy 🤗
Phew....thank god for the small mercies⭐️
Ab bas ye batao ....kab kab aavogi😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k