No. I didn't watch it. I thought Sana was always serious.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No. I didn't watch it. I thought Sana was always serious.
I think she is one of the best and natural actresses at comedy. Even in romeo weds heer I dont think any actress could hhave played the role better than her. The script and character required OTT acting
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I think she is one of the best and natural actresses at comedy. Even in romeo weds heer I dont think any actress could hhave played the role better than her. The script and character required OTT acting
I am glad you liked her there. I hope she does better here as well. Coz I am planning to watch this one as a comic relief.😃
Osman is too old to play the role of a college student🤢
It looks like mixture of hum tum and chupke chupke. Story seems repetitive. Houses are infact the same, even actors are same.
Still will give it a try because romcoms are rarely aired on tv. So looking forward to it.
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Sana is pretty and a good actress, she has the charm to play a lead if you ignore her shitty real life personality
She seems to be inspired from Ayeza khan's character from what I have seen. But, trailer can be misleading. Let's see how the actual drama pans out.
She seems to be inspired from Ayeza khan's character from what I have seen. But, trailer can be misleading. Let's see how the actual drama pans out.
It seems like this drama has only few episodes ready to air. Teasers are pased on few scenes only.
She seems to be inspired from Ayeza khan's character from what I have seen. But, trailer can be misleading. Let's see how the actual drama pans out.
Get up toh same meenu jesa lag raha hai.
It seems like this drama has only few episodes ready to air. Teasers are pased on few scenes only.
Lets see. How her character is in actual episode