She's already on a vacation till Monday I guess 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
She's already on a vacation till Monday I guess 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
bahut mushkil se haath lage HR aaj 🤣
Beech beech main Neha aur Riya bhi guest appearance de rahe thay🤣
Maine bhi yahi bola ki bidi amma haath aa gayi aaj 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They did that for us too 🤣 the main point is that you two finally filled some pages 🤣
Thanks for the appreciation 🤣🤣
And she doesn’t have to worry about the AT being dead 🤣
Continue 🤣 I’m thinking of taking a vacation too 😈🤣
Don't trust us much 🤣🤣 hum dono kabhi bhi gayab ho sakte hai 🤣
You're not allowed to go on a vacation 🤣🤣 tum yahi raho aur Nikks ka kaam bhi karo 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You're not allowed to go on a vacation 🤣🤣 tum yahi raho aur Nikks ka kaam bhi karo 🤣
No 😈🤣 bye bye
Even I'm going then 🤣🤣
I know you wouldn’t stay for long anyways 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k