Kjo forgot to pay him! 😆
On a serious note, if Taran is giving such bad review to a movie genre he likes also a movie he was hyping so much then it must be truly bad.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kjo forgot to pay him! 😆
On a serious note, if Taran is giving such bad review to a movie genre he likes also a movie he was hyping so much then it must be truly bad.
on Reddit .Where can we post spoilers? I want to discuss with someone, I am so pissed I can’t contain it
Or maybe open a separate thread giving spoiler warning 🤷
Taran gave bad review to a Dharma film. 😳
Aa ge hall mein, bc rush hi nahi. Khaali pada hai.
VV ka trailer dekha, ab laga phaadu.
she’s misfit , happens when actors don’t audition for a role 🥱.Originally posted by: Sharpener
WTF was that “dance” 😕 Soo cringe omg Alia looks like a teenage boy.
First time I watched this on mute , just realised that they danced on Katrina’s Cheekni Chameli 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SunshineC25
First time I watched this on mute , just realised that they danced on Katrina’s Cheekni Chameli 🤣🤣
Ek reviewer likha ki bira apna sab girlfriends ko role diya hai picture mein 🤣
Oh, did I miss telling how Ranbir dances on Katrina Kaif’s song Chikni Chameli, only to be joined by Alia Bhatt. That looked unnecessary or maybe Ranbir is giving his exes space in the film. You’ll know why I said this eventually in this review.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2043910344154783865
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
20