Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
We should have a separate thread for member reviews/opinions - I would definitely value those reviewa that more than critics and twitter reviews
There is a post reserved on Pg1 for member reviews.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
We should have a separate thread for member reviews/opinions - I would definitely value those reviewa that more than critics and twitter reviews
There is a post reserved on Pg1 for member reviews.
There is a post reserved on Pg1 for member reviews.
Yeah, I am going to keep updating that post as members' reviews come by. So that its easier to navigate
Someone asked on this thread if it’s a family friendly movie - sounds like it’s but would be good if you can confirm pls -
Have you read tweets making the movie seem like the best thing since sliced bread? Really fishy especially because half the people are saying it’s a bad movie.Originally posted by: Nishita123
There will be always mix reviews lol
What’s up with people labeling good reviews to paid reviews and not so good review to real reviews?? 😆
If you have made up your mind already without watching then good for you, but let’s not spread unwanted negativity here - Thank you and this applies to predictors also - this is not a prediction thread.
Looks like his paycheque wasn’t big enough 😆 Jokes aside, I usually love movies that Taran gives a low rating so this is a good sign!
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
Yeah, I am going to keep updating that post as members' reviews come by. So that its easier to navigate
Thank you 😊
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2043910344154783865
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
20