Do u wanna stay away from me.. because u can't control urself ๐คฃ
I heard u want to marry Sid ๐
How the hell do you have internet here in this jungle.. ??
Well it was just a game.. I don't wanna marry him!!๐ค
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Do u wanna stay away from me.. because u can't control urself ๐คฃ
I heard u want to marry Sid ๐
How the hell do you have internet here in this jungle.. ??
Well it was just a game.. I don't wanna marry him!!๐ค
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
How the hell do you have internet here in this jungle.. ??
Well it was just a game.. I don't wanna marry him!!๐ค
The same way u have it .. and playing game too while taking us ๐
I am also not interested. My interest is only in Maithili ๐ณand FOR THE LAST TIME I AM ASKING YOU ARE U WITH US OR NOT (*SHOWS fangs* ) ๐ก
he surely has some feelings but trying to hide.. btw FYI I am not in to men ...
The same way u have it .. and playing game too while taking us ๐
I am also not interested. My interest is only in Maithili ๐ณand FOR THE LAST TIME I AM ASKING YOU ARE U WITH US OR NOT (*SHOWS fangs* ) ๐ก
*Scared*
I am NOT!!! You wanna kill me and take upon the curse on yourself then do it..
I will only be working with you all on my own terms and Conditions..!!!
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
*Scared*
I am NOT!!! You wanna kill me and take upon the curse on yourself then do it..
I will only be working with you all on my own terms and Conditions..!!!
I am in charge here ....
*Kills Kim instantly* ๐คฃ
*Metz stares in shock* ๐คฃ
Why did you do that?! ๐คฃ
To finish the story... ๐คฃ
He was taking too long to accept our terms ๐
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80