Shayad mein hi hoon😆I mean i went then she came..now i am here she is not here..
Mujhe tho khud par hi sabse jyada shak hai😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shayad mein hi hoon😆I mean i went then she came..now i am here she is not here..
Mujhe tho khud par hi sabse jyada shak hai😆

Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Shayad mein hi hoon😆I mean i went then she came..now i am here she is not here..
Mujhe tho khud par hi sabse jyada shak hai😆
Tumne mujhpe najar daali ufff 😆
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Yeh panditain ji mujhe ek I'd ki yaad dilati hai😈😆. I think i am 99.99 % right in identifying her real I'd 🤣.
Am i right ?
Should i reveal?
Nahi nahi, kabhi nahi, let her enjoy ⭐️
Kaunsi shayari re Sammy..just coming up with two rhyming words does one make Shayar😆
But congratulations as you came this far in voice of IF competition👏👏
May you reach greater heights⭐️
Yes please...let her enjoy😆
But i am still coming terms with arranging 'SWAYAMVAR' to you?😲
Is Buzurg se ek baar pooj lete 😆
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Yes please...let her enjoy😆
But i am still coming terms with arranging 'SWAYAMVAR' to you?😲
Is Buzurg se ek baar pooj lete 😆
Kya puchh lete?

Are yaar,VAR means Groom and swayamvar is arranged for girls to search VAR for themselves!
Hope i am correct!
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k