Happy Birthday Suphari_khala aka Chamelli_Billi- Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

358

Views

17.1k

Users

53

Likes

707

Frequent Posters

6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Never waste a moment. Make a move girl. Wish I had someone I liked who is single working with me. Lucky you, needs to make small talks and we will hear about your wedding on this forum, let us know. You can't win if you stay silent or wait



You are so right. I’m on it. November is my deadline. Chahe aandhi aaye ya toofan.


Image

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I gotta go now. talk to you later guys. But do please list out any good movies or shows you are watching so I can watch it

ZK6TZ72CH2FCDQFY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: M3WDXDZV656XVQMN



You are so right. I’m on it. November is my deadline. Chahe aandhi aaye ya toofan.


Image


Another 106 pages to go 😳🥳


😆

6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HKRDICAFSQXMJBKQ


Another 106 pages to go 😳🥳


😆



Shash Imma come after you with a jhadoo if you don’t stop

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: OVWNROWAZ4JHCQCD



Shash Imma come after you with a jhadoo if you don’t stop


Aye Sabassss, if you coming after me also, do bring some Pizza & a Beer crate as well with you

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I gotta go now. talk to you later guys. But do please list out any good movies or shows you are watching so I can watch it


Ye Ladki jitni der bhi iss thread mein rahi bas SIDHI BAAT - XETA se hi karti rahi ⭐️


That's why I call Xeta - The ROCKSTAR, the one who has made everyone her fan through her charm. See dear, now you believe me that "Tumsa Nahi Dekha"

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: I2XG4IYTNWJJONVK


Another 106 pages to go 😳🥳


😆


Still 106 pages to go 😆

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ban karo HEISU ko, abhi bhi 106 pages baaki hai 😆

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Xeta's reaction will be

if this thread

reaches 150 pages 😆

..

Season 8 Showtime GIF by Dexter

Posted: 4 years ago

105 pages to go 🤔😆🤣

Edited by Havaana - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20

https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 11 days ago

Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 23 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".