Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
🤣
yeah that baby looks JUST like Heisenberg, doesn't he? except he's brown on the outside, blonde on the inside. 😆😆
What gives you the impression that I'm a coconut? 😵
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ofcourse
But sometimes its nice if people keep me in their yaadein
Aw, of course. :) I dedicate this song to you while we're on that topic, cuz you keep falling in love at first sight.... at every new pretty sight -- what with the death lineup and all. 😛
oh, I also have my instincts, sixth sense ... intuitions, and all that jazz. that's how. 😎
Thanks, Guddu, but I'm okay with Heisenberg's GIF where I reveal myself as Scarlet Johanson. Thoughtful of him, dontcha think? 😉
I love SRK but I don't wanna BE SRK. 😆
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
oh, I also have my instincts, sixth sense ... intuitions, and all that jazz. that's how. 😎
Now come with your Pun-D-Tain ID 😆
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Thanks, Guddu, but I'm okay with Heisenberg's GIF where I reveal myself as Scarlet Johanson. Thoughtful of him, dontcha think? 😉
I love SRK but I don't wanna BE SRK. 😆
That was a poor gif as the transformation wasn't clear. So we gave a much better one where we can see how it is transformed.
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
oh, I also have my instincts, sixth sense ... intuitions, and all that jazz. that's how. 😎

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Thanks, Guddu, but I'm okay with Heisenberg's GIF where I reveal myself as Scarlet Johanson. Thoughtful of him, dontcha think? 😉
I love SRK but I don't wanna BE SRK. 😆
Btw, Guddu was saying that you should put your full pic on display now. ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
2