~ Dedicate Songs thread ~- Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

916

Views

41.5k

Users

46

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

LZHM2D5A6H4U7ADC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3I7TQZJTXCTQDDGX


Excuse Me Sorry What GIF - Excuse Me Sorry What - Discover & Share GIFs


oh? and what is your reasoning behind that? 🤡


My 6th sense. 😳

LZHM2D5A6H4U7ADC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AQDIZXUUI4WT324F


🤣

yeah that baby looks JUST like Heisenberg, doesn't he? except he's brown on the outside, blonde on the inside. 😆😆


What gives you the impression that I'm a coconut? 😵

GZ6H4ZIRU7ZUXOSD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: QWPEQKVY6B6KRGYU


Panditain to Smitten transformation


Female Unmask GIF - Female Unmask - Discover & Share GIFs


More like this

..

Don Don2 GIF - Don Don2 Srk GIFs

..

😆

PWHK5K2XYF57YFWB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


Funny Gifs : darkwing duck GIF - VSGIF.com


Ofcourse


But sometimes its nice if people keep me in their yaadein


Aw, of course. :) I dedicate this song to you while we're on that topic, cuz you keep falling in love at first sight.... at every new pretty sight -- what with the death lineup and all. 😛


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbXBxdmz_OY

PWHK5K2XYF57YFWB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DB5W74S2ZNPVM4YV


What gives you the impression that I'm a coconut? 😵


oh, I also have my instincts, sixth sense ... intuitions, and all that jazz. that's how. 😎

PWHK5K2XYF57YFWB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


More like this

..

Don Don2 GIF - Don Don2 Srk GIFs

..

😆


Thanks, Guddu, but I'm okay with Heisenberg's GIF where I reveal myself as Scarlet Johanson. Thoughtful of him, dontcha think? 😉

I love SRK but I don't wanna BE SRK. 😆

GZ6H4ZIRU7ZUXOSD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: W7VEBYUEN46COK2M


oh, I also have my instincts, sixth sense ... intuitions, and all that jazz. that's how. 😎


Now come with your Pun-D-Tain ID 😆

GZ6H4ZIRU7ZUXOSD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UINBZ2VUFUQW774S


Thanks, Guddu, but I'm okay with Heisenberg's GIF where I reveal myself as Scarlet Johanson. Thoughtful of him, dontcha think? 😉

I love SRK but I don't wanna BE SRK. 😆


That was a poor gif as the transformation wasn't clear. So we gave a much better one where we can see how it is transformed.

LZHM2D5A6H4U7ADC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2PB55VRZGXQZSATW


oh, I also have my instincts, sixth sense ... intuitions, and all that jazz. that's how. 😎


New trending GIF on Giphy | The big sick, Anupam kher, Giphy

LZHM2D5A6H4U7ADC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HVS5RFBVDI2RZW2J


Thanks, Guddu, but I'm okay with Heisenberg's GIF where I reveal myself as Scarlet Johanson. Thoughtful of him, dontcha think? 😉

I love SRK but I don't wanna BE SRK. 😆


Btw, Guddu was saying that you should put your full pic on display now. ☺️

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 9 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 9 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 29 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".