Happy Birthday Suphari_khala aka Chamelli_Billi- Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

358

Views

17.1k

Users

53

Likes

707

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 6DGIUMWOZOU67MFV



Holy shit I tagged the right person!!! Hi Aisha!

I don’t know where he is. But thought you’d like to know.

I think I remember him now. He was in my birthday topic years ago. Seems like a nice guy. Someone mentioned he has a foot fetish? he is the perfect match for the female on the forum who has a foot fetish with username too lol
6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

where is rukshar? the fan wars you mean? I was attacked back then I was the biggest dp fan, now I like dp but neutral to her most of the times now.


btw I don't know if I said it or not happy birthday chamelli_billi


Thank you!!


I don’t know where Ruky is either. I know she got married though, a while back. Yes, I notice you barely like DP anymore. Never thought I’d see the day.

6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I think I remember him now. He was in my birthday topic years ago. Seems like a nice guy. Someone mentioned he has a foot fetish? he is the perfect match for the female on the forum who has a foot fetish with username too lol


LOL don’t say that. Billa is on this thread, too. Plus she likes fingers not feet.

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: O6MQEMPFDK4ECT2P


LOL don’t say that. Billa is on this thread, too. Plus she likes fingers not feet.


#salman khan from らᴬᴸᴹᴬƝᴱᴺᴼ

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: L3X53BLOB6FPACGI


Thank you!!


I don’t know where Ruky is either. I know she got married though, a while back. Yes, I notice you barely like DP anymore. Never thought I’d see the day.

aww chamelli your always my favorite. Embarrassed that you know my name but I don't know your name. oh wow ruky got married? she was so sweet. I don't see her active anymore and after those negative fan wars I don't blame anybody leaving the forum. Yes dp choice in men turned me off but I'll watch her movies if I like the story or cast
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

where is rukshar? the fan wars you mean? I was attacked back then I was the biggest dp fan, now I like dp but neutral to her most of the times now.


btw I don't know if I said it or not happy birthday chamelli_billi

she is on twitter and is married but inactive. Meaning she as an id there but I haven’t seen her or many others tweet much. I’m glad the other day we connected again.
Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ILY3T5JJBMDN23XJ


LOL don’t say that. Billa is on this thread, too. Plus she likes fingers not feet.

awww I forgot they are a pair already lol I thought fingers and foot would go together but okay sorry
6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

aww chamelli your always my favorite. Embarrassed that you know my name but I don't know your name. oh wow ruky got married? she was so sweet. I don't see her active anymore and after those negative fan wars I don't blame anybody leaving the forum. Yes dp choice in men turned me off but I'll watch her movies if I like the story or cast


Don’t be embarrassed. Nobody on here knows my name. Lmao


Yes! She was the sweetest. I don’t see a lot of people from that era active here anymore. Hopefully they all also return slowly

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

she is on twitter and is married but inactive. Meaning she as an id there but I haven’t seen her or many others tweet much. I’m glad the other day we connected again.

I have a twitter account, I don't post anything because I would get attacked for my opinions lol I don't like bullying so I stopped. Glad to see everyone here
ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

awww I forgot they are a pair already lol I thought fingers and foot would go together but okay sorry


No, dear, we aren't any pair. It's from my side only.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20

https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 13 days ago

Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 25 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".