Happy Birthday Suphari_khala aka Chamelli_Billi- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

358

Views

17.1k

Users

53

Likes

707

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 4KX7IKNOCE3KOMFS


He was hilarious, a bit too direct. 😆

he was a chill guy till all the wars brok out him a Rucky ( rukshar ) were besties and you too as you all were from Europe
6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VWN2PVQJD75YTYRC


He had a thing for Aruna Irani and Farida Jalal. 😆😆


Hain?! Why don’t I remember this?

ZK6TZ72CH2FCDQFY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

he was a chill guy till all the wars brok out him a Rucky ( rukshar ) were besties and you too as you all were from Europe


Yeh, he's from London.

ZK6TZ72CH2FCDQFY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: XLDY2YTDN7PICPQV


Hain?! Why don’t I remember this?


LOL, he mentioned it all the time.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WC4EBQBS66OJDRCO


Hain?! Then why is she in your death line up gif?


She was in that army show


Hot by association 😆


An yes I did replace all my lost loves w tv actresses. 😆 The therapists dont even know the cure for that

6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: QXC4JAKFCZPOAKSG


LOL, he mentioned it all the time.



I only remember his colorful thoughts about Kareena Kapoor and Urmila. Yeh Aruna Irani kaha se aaayi? And he really liked a member here, Terenaina. I wonder if she knows yet


Dear Lord please let me have tagged the right Terenaina

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MAHG62DEP3HD4Y5V



I only remember his colorful thoughts about Kareena Kapoor and Urmila. Yeh Aruna Irani kaha se aaayi? And he really liked a member here, Terenaina. I wonder if she knows yet


Dear Lord please let me have tagged the right Terenaina

I didn't know. where is he? so many members from back in the days are missing. I already got a proposal from london and refused it like always lol but that is cute to know
6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I didn't know. where is he? so many members from back in the days are missing. I already got a proposal from london and refused it like always lol but that is cute to know



Holy shit I tagged the right person!!! Hi Aisha!

I don’t know where he is. But thought you’d like to know.

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

he was a chill guy till all the wars brok out him a Rucky ( rukshar ) were besties and you too as you all were from Europe

where is rukshar? the fan wars you mean? I was attacked back then I was the biggest dp fan, now I like dp but neutral to her most of the times now.


btw I don't know if I said it or not happy birthday chamelli_billi

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WLEGWTEJ7RUNZE6S


Kitna jhoot bolta hai yeh aadmi. I just saw you writing pravachans about Crystal in some thread.


Crystal was Girl which I knew from day 1. I was talking about idname like 2Direct, ab itni koshish hi nahi kari jaanane ki kabhi ke ye HE hai ya SHE, this I was talking. Those idnames which are confusing, one can't judge he or she.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20

https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 13 days ago

Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 25 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".