~ Dedicate Songs thread ~- Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

916

Views

41.5k

Users

46

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

LZHM2D5A6H4U7ADC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

😂😂😂😂😂😂lol speaking on missing shashi you were MIA in a certain thread today. Anyhow I thought to also list you in the bachelor game lol


What thread are you talking about?

LZHM2D5A6H4U7ADC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


It was Xeta's B'day thread where I was telling how we all boys dancing 😆


Apna Heisu 🥳


dancing baby GIF


I think it was Jess's birthday thread. 😆

LZHM2D5A6H4U7ADC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PLMT7XEDDJTAAX42


Looks like you know something about Panditain that the rest of us don't. Kaun hai woh, Batao! 😆 Hint bhi chalega!


I think Panditain is you. ☺️

GZ6H4ZIRU7ZUXOSD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GMREQJZSFPRCCLZ4


I think it was Jess's birthday thread. 😆


Kar diya correct 😡 Bahut jaldi mein hotey ho tum bey quote karne ko 😆

GZ6H4ZIRU7ZUXOSD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: QLW2IHS726LZ4RJO


I think Panditain is you. ☺️


#request from ~bollywood & disney~

PWHK5K2XYF57YFWB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TMT42CPNDT45QELF


I think Panditain is you. ☺️


Excuse Me Sorry What GIF - Excuse Me Sorry What - Discover & Share GIFs


oh? and what is your reasoning behind that? 🤡

PWHK5K2XYF57YFWB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


It was Jess's B'day thread where I was telling how we all boys dancing 😆


Apna Heisu 🥳


dancing baby GIF


🤣

yeah that baby looks JUST like Heisenberg, doesn't he? except he's brown on the outside, blonde on the inside. 😆😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: THWBSK3GCLZ555B7


may I remind you that you're off the market. fret not, you can always join the audience. 😆


Funny Gifs : darkwing duck GIF - VSGIF.com


Ofcourse


But sometimes its nice if people keep me in their yaadein

GZ6H4ZIRU7ZUXOSD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AY7R7DEJN4IQTMYT


Excuse Me Sorry What GIF - Excuse Me Sorry What - Discover & Share GIFs


oh? and what is your reasoning behind that? 🤡


Heisu exposed this truth, I was hiding it from so long


It's ok Smitten, no Kitt3n will be harmed, now accept you are the Biggest Revolution of this forum


- The Panditain 🥳⭐️


#request from ~bollywood & disney~

LZHM2D5A6H4U7ADC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Panditain to Smitten transformation


Female Unmask GIF - Female Unmask - Discover & Share GIFs

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 9 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 9 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 29 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".