Happy Birthday Suphari_khala aka Chamelli_Billi- Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

358

Views

17.1k

Users

53

Likes

707

Frequent Posters

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RAS7O2DEW6IRIXSP



Reham karo! I don’t want to see myself on the front page baasi khabar ki tarah everyday after work.


Baasi Khabar hamein bahut pasand hai. Done, now this thread is driving to 150th page 🥳

ZK6TZ72CH2FCDQFY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: S5IGQFSV4AAXSMNE


Hain? Waise you’re 25% correct. 2Direct was/is a man.


He was hilarious, a bit too direct. 😆

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HCF3XGNA53WTLPT6


I think it would be an IF first, first birthday thread to get to 150pages. 😆


This Is An Abhishek Bachchan Appreciation Post


Naacho Bey

..

#salmankhan from らᴬᴸᴹᴬƝᴱᴺᴼ

6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: QKOZSCXWU4NMZY73


He was hilarious, a bit too direct. 😆


He loved feet like no man before him. That I can tell ya

ULC6BUPWAY2LXQAO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NVFLQZ7ODX4A5AZH


Hain? Waise you’re 25% correct. 2Direct was/is a man.


Jo mujhe pasand nahi aate the, woh mere iss raidar pe bhi nahi aate the ke woh He hai ya She 😆

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


None of them were on my Flirt list 😆

I’m glad that 2direct wasn’t lol 😂 imagine that. Plus he had a feet fetish as well
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 7MHW25TEMX5GRQQT


Ahhh so you decided to replace them with Ramsha, Yumna, Kubra, Hania, Sara, Jonita, Jhanvi, Ananya? Does that make up the entire interstate or am I missing someone? Nooooo! Don’t tell me you like Mrs. Hapsburg too?


I have no idea who Yumna is 😆😆

6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Jo mujhe pasand nahi aate the, woh mere iss raidar pe bhi nahi aate the ke woh He hai ya She 😆


Kitna jhoot bolta hai yeh aadmi. I just saw you writing pravachans about Crystal in some thread.

6NX4KIOIQIPUSCPP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


I have no idea who Yumna is 😆😆


Hain?! Then why is she in your death line up gif?

ZK6TZ72CH2FCDQFY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: XIV5FNXJX3EPQ3UD


He loved feet like no man before him. That I can tell ya


He had a thing for Aruna Irani and Farida Jalal. 😆😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20

https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 12 days ago

Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 24 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".