Originally posted by: LazyBiing
🤣 Where are you guys finding these videos?
I have trained them to search online. All are my students only. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
🤣 Where are you guys finding these videos?
I have trained them to search online. All are my students only. 😆
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
🤣 Where are you guys finding these videos?
Chachi 420 movie nahi dekhi tu ne?🤣
She has seen the live version in form of Panditain 😆
I have heard about it, but I haven't seen the movie...That video was just hilarious to watch 😆
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Achha mai chalti hoon ab.
Guddu ji... Mere peeche kisi aur se flirt mat karne lagna. Mere jasoos sab jagah hai 😈
Good night 😘
Ishq hai to Shaq kaisa,
Agar nai hai toh Haq kaisa...
..

Evidently, I wasn't part of this class 😢😢Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
I have trained them to search online. All are my students only. 😆
I love the live version 😆
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I have heard about it, but I haven't seen the movie...That video was just hilarious to watch 😆
dekho. mast comedy hain uss mein😆

This is me BI and Radhe when we hear good news 🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I love the live version 😆
More than me? 😲 😭
Now where is EXIT BUTTON, bas dikha do mujhe

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k