don’t tell me you don’t know lol 😂 you are the detective 🕵️♀️ Plus I don’t want to say it in open but that it was a very cool 😎 one ☝️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
don’t tell me you don’t know lol 😂 you are the detective 🕵️♀️ Plus I don’t want to say it in open but that it was a very cool 😎 one ☝️
Originally posted by: WittyFlair
Behen, I'm from a hick town in the USA, my hindi will never be fluent
What does adam khor mean? Did you call us maneaters?😆😆
Maneater is the exact meaning lekin I have heard it used in some Pakistani drama in a another context to refer to people from old times, generation etc. toh socha ki use kardo 😆
Speaking on cough cough interesting ids There was one that started with a “C” though harmless created some havoc and blindsided some on who the real identity was until that ID on its own came out in the open. Some were in on it others speculated who it might be. Yet was a cool 😎 one
Are you referring to Crixus? Hmmmm I do wonder who that could be
yes 👍 very unique personality too bad we may not get to know the identity as some of those posts were vanished into thin air my the forum police lolOriginally posted by: GVAJ7QAOQTQ5MAJ3
Are you referring to Crixus? Hmmmm I do wonder who that could be
Originally posted by: 5NHIXZZWDPGDEUEZ
Haila....we really have been here that long, haven't we? Thank you, Mirgnaini! You have always been one of my favorite old members, also! ❤️
Haha, I truly feel old.
This forum really has the full spectrum of types of people. Some who ended up disappointing but you've stayed the same, so thanks for not shattering that perception.
Originally posted by: WittyFlair
AllonsYGeronimo....I remember you!! You always had the best usernames 😆😆
Oh wow, so refreshing to see the old members who made this forum, back.
I remember listing you as 1 of the missed members in some thread.
Now would be icing to see other old timers like ladygaga, sheee return.
omg sheee I remember her well lol 😂Originally posted by: Mrignaini
Oh wow, so refreshing to see the old members who made this forum, back.
I remember listing you as 1 of the missed members in some thread.
Now would be icing to see other old timers like ladygaga, sheee return.
Originally posted by: QDTPEL4IEEDAV2DI
Thank you, SriRani! Allah kare tumhe tumhara Mullah Akbar mil hi jaye, bas. 10 saal se jo intezar kar rahi ho.
😆 If you are praying then please include Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans too ☺️in your prayer list . Aur tumhe mile Dexter❤️.
Originally posted by: 4NRLBJ4UBXUW3BBF
Kyunki ye topic banane waala likhta bhi British accent mein hai
British to main bhi hoon😭
Originally posted by: 5BGIRFYFD2D5WHYE
Thank you, Shirrley! I don't know who you are..... lekin itne saal se mujhe jhelne ke liye, shukriya!
I doubt whether you would remember a low key member like me although yes we have interacted in the past here as well as on Twitter.
It suits me to be anonymous anyway so no need to jog your memory on old usernames 😆
Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
0