Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Isamreen

Deeksha I had listened to this song first time!!! And what a rendition, the lyrics the rhythm, your voice everything took me somewhere else in my imagination. Beautiful ❤️  I thought why it ended ? 

Maddy this song required expressions and naaz nakhra, which you did so well, and the tapping gave perfect rhythm to the song 👍🏼 also variation between male and female parts came out as well, ,I tried but it all sounded same 😆

Hey dear…was the 1st one for me?🥰 my name is Lakshmi 😃Thanks so much Sam..😍enjoyed every bit of your performance, what a melodious voice u have ..wow..❤️Keep it going dear🥳

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Hey dear…was the 1st one for me?🥰 my name is Lakshmi 😃Thanks so much Sam..😍enjoyed every bit of your performance, what a melodious voice u have ..wow..❤️Keep it going dear🥳

I am so sorry Lakshmi I got confused i think 🥱

Yep that was for you, really beautiful song ❤️

MaddyRockzz thumbnail
Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lakshmi I had listened to this song first time!!! And what a rendition, the lyrics the rhythm, your voice everything took me somewhere else in my imagination. Beautiful ❤️  I thought why it ended ? 

Maddy this song required expressions and naaz nakhra, which you did so well, and the tapping gave perfect rhythm to the song 👍🏼 also variation between male and female parts came out as well, ,I tried but it all sounded same 😆

Thanks Isamreen.. Glad to hear this and Happy that you guys liked my singing.. Happy Me 😁😁

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow bee Kamal kar ditta!!! 

I always listen to Sunidhi Chauhan version of Ishq sufiyana and you were just perfect ❤️ loved loved your singing.

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Birdie Kumar for a reason! Beautiful and melancholic, I don't know when it started and when it ended. The sweet melancholy in your voice is so affective ❤️

You did great as well ☺️  @ dusk2dawn..

Thanks. As others have said, you have a lovely voice and I am so glad we got to hear you.

I am still trying to work on my hindi singing. I think my notes are straight, perhaps based on the english singing. The legend that is Kishore da would use more straight notes without as many varations and murkis that others would take and he still sounded out of the world... maybe his throw or his pitching.. I have a long long long way to go and will never get there... but I enjoy it and feel happy if it connects  with anyone. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Boondo se baate- sung as much beautifully as the song is ❤️

Kaun tujhe- one of my fav song, you did really well, slow, soothing, rhythmic and beautiful voice. 

thank you dear🤗 

I loved all the songs of all contestants  especially after knowing how much they had to struggle with reverb 

MaddyRockzz thumbnail
Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Reverb is so bad, ur voice gets high and low, it's like Reverb has got a different set up tones altogather. Anyone know whats the next round is..?? 

Koeli thumbnail

Hey guys... really sorry... due to unavoidable circumstances i was unable to conduct the results..

Will be posting in 2 mins...

I will be going alternatively... one elimination and one finalist. The names of the finalists are in random order to keep the suspense and interest of the competition. Scores of the finalists will be revealed after the final round and before final resutls.

Koeli thumbnail

On 10th Place its

Koeli thumbnail

Our first finalist