Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ab sare chavanni palatke dekhenge Bramhastra team... Only Boycott was left
Who are they, why are they protesting. usske konsa sentiments hurt ho gaye, regional, religious, historical, mathematical, economical or biological?🤔
or are they Paid Boycotters?😲
every publicity is a good publicity you know😆
They upset that alia and RK are nepo
But they don’t know that 99.9% doctors, engineers, actors from North , south, east , west Bollywood, Hollywood, tollywood , woh Khudh are nepos
2nd they blaming alia and RK for killing sushant Singh rajput
Bechaara susshsnt ko itna beizzat kar rahe hain .. they using his death to create these unnecessary dramas
3rd … it all boils to some Hindu Muslim crap …. In this era same shit happening
I noticed# boycott vikram vedha , pathaan, bhaijaan etc already in making
😆
Originally posted by: Briaahna
They upset that alia and RK are nepo
But they don’t know that 99.9% doctors, engineers, actors from North , south, east , west Bollywood, Hollywood, tollywood , woh Khudh are nepos
2nd they blaming alia and RK for killing sushant Singh rajput
Bechaara susshsnt ko itna beizzat kar rahe hain .. they using his death to create these unnecessary dramas
3rd … it all boils to some Hindu Muslim crap …. In this era same shit happening
I noticed# boycott vikram vedha , pathaan, bhaijaan etc already in making
😆
Doctors and Engineers are not nepos Bri . Hum 2-4 saal take ghaste ha tab jake ek seat milti h
I am sorry baaki sab phir bhi tikh paar ye galat baat h
Originally posted by: hasini009
Who are they, why are they protesting. usske konsa sentiments hurt ho gaye, regional, religious, historical, mathematical, economical or biological?🤔
or are they Paid Boycotters?😲
every publicity is a good publicity you know😆
Or it's actually a serious matter and maybe we all can... I don't know be a bit more sensitive I guess?
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
Or it's actually a serious matter and maybe we all can... I don't know be a bit more sensitive I guess?
What’s the matter. I really don’t know?😲
My dislike for ranbir aside this is so pucking scary I hope they are safe. What have we become 😕 I hope in protestors ki khoob kuttayi ho
But I was told boycotts were just some online trolls?
Nothing hasini ji. If you really don't know... then let it be. Ek tarah see aacha h toxicity see dure rahoge 😊
I wish I could also erase all these from my brain too. Like, delete it.😆
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
13