i too relate to Naina a lot 😀Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Bus kardein sab aisi emotional baatein kyun kar rahy 🥺
I have also been ignored and I am fine with it 😎
Anyways You remind me of Naina From YJHD
Ok we are the ignored group🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
i too relate to Naina a lot 😀Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Bus kardein sab aisi emotional baatein kyun kar rahy 🥺
I have also been ignored and I am fine with it 😎
Anyways You remind me of Naina From YJHD
Ok we are the ignored group🤗
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
You reminds me of 'Prerana' of Kasauti Zindgi Kay who looked young and hot in the show even after having grandchildren😆😳
Hailaaa.. ❤️ I will happily keep it 😳

Thank God you have not seen me in real life. Warna Prerna ki place pe Baa dikhi hoti.. 😆
Awww..ithna BADA sach😆

Sweet innocent Kajol from Dil kya kare and KKHH

Maroon : Free soul like Bunny

Pyaasa: Strict yet Strong Headed and smart


Guddu: Porey BWF py hoga kiska Jalwa 😂😎

Hinna: Sweet, Cute and good looking fake Queen😎

Hasini and Havana : Witty, babli yet sensitive and soft hearted
Combination of 👇🏻

![]()
Samreen : Super talented Rockstar

WD and Shreya: Sharp and smart minded 😎
Serious, witty and mysterious
Tommy Shelby 😆

Hailaaa.. ❤️ I will happily keep it 😳
Thank God you have not seen me in real life. Warna Prerna ki place pe Baa dikhi hoti.. 😆
Are Baba! Real mein even you have not seen either...😆
Sach mein thodi na mein kiron kher hoon ya phir zinta🤪
I don't know why! You remind me of Willy Wonka 😃
Decide the avtar


Can't tag semantic error
We haven't interacted much
But You always been Sweet to me
Remind me of Sanjana - Amrita Rao
from Main hoon Na ⭐️
..

pari in this movie because she seems like that in nature n bindas how she expresses via gifs as well as mast in life
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k