Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Chicha tum hi shuro kardo TAG karke, I am sure they all will follow.
Chicha kise bola be? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Chicha tum hi shuro kardo TAG karke, I am sure they all will follow.
Chicha kise bola be? 😆
Korean character dedicate karu? 😳
Apna Takiya Kalaam hai, O Bhai ab theek hai? 😆
Originally posted by: TheMinion
You know how many movies I watch and how much I remember after watching them 😆
Ab character kaun yaad rakhega
Excuses excuses. Khair, humein toh aadat hai ignore aur beizzat hone ki. I’m sure others will come around to entertain you now that you’ve tagged them.
This is why I didn’t wanna come back here.
Nahi chahiye khairat. And stop tagging or quoting me here now.
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Excuses excuses. Khair, humein toh aadat hai ignore aur beizzat hone ki. I’m sure others will come around to entertain you now that you’ve tagged them.
This is why I didn’t wanna come back here.
You remind me of her... sheer dehshat 😆

I have known Desu for Years
I can't relate anything else with her
except the one n only
⭐️ Saif Ali Khan ⭐️
There are Fans, There are Die-Hard Fans
and then There is
- Desigal90 -
..

..

..
Saifu won't know better himself
better than what Desu know him 👍🏼
Oh my god, just look at him. 😍 Can I please gobble him up? 🙈
even i don't remind anyone of anything i myself am ignored jo khud ignore ho raha hai wo kya dusro ko ignore kare 😭Originally posted by: TheMinion
I can't believe I don't remind anyone of anything? Matlab kitna ignore karoge? Do you guys want me to go hibernating like Sem?
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k