Hahah...Thanks Sameer 🌷
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hahah...Thanks Sameer 🌷
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
SlowlyDrifting > Alia Bhatt
Cute, friendly and bubbly like Alia
Plus like Alia she gets the drift slowly 😆
Oho PanditainJi, maar hi daaloge?! 😆 Aur koi nahi mila kya..Mai aur Alia jaisi 😭 but thanks for the characteristics you noticed which are common between us 😳😆
Good morning sab ko! And I'll come after a while and tag 😅
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Good morning sab ko! And I'll come after a while and tag 😅
Mujko Zaroor
I can't believe I don't remind anyone of anything? Matlab kitna ignore karoge? Do you guys want me to go hibernating like Sem?

Originally posted by: TheMinion
I can't believe I don't remind anyone of anything? Matlab kitna ignore karoge? Do you guys want me to go hibernating like Sem?
No one remembers me toh main hi kyun sabko yaad karti firu.😵
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I can't believe I don't remind anyone of anything? Matlab kitna ignore karoge? Do you guys want me to go hibernating like Sem?
Chicha tum hi shuro kardo TAG karke, I am sure they all will follow.
You know how many movies I watch and how much I remember after watching them 😆
Ab character kaun yaad rakhega
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k