The episode was quite boring but I liked Tiger and Kriti's friendship
Kriti was diplomatic about Alia and KJo I guess she wants to work with him. She didn't comment on nepotism. KJO tried to put words in her mouth about Alia
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The episode was quite boring but I liked Tiger and Kriti's friendship
Kriti was diplomatic about Alia and KJo I guess she wants to work with him. She didn't comment on nepotism. KJO tried to put words in her mouth about Alia
He literally feeds words in other's mouth.
There was no need to mention Alia/Gangu.
I can’t seem to figure Tiger out. I can’t decide if he’s boring or mysterious 😆
He definitely seems to have a kinky side to him or he might be totally making it up for this show. Like, maybe wants to come across as sexy, sexual, Macho ? Idk 🤷🏻♀️
He did give some really funny replies that had me cracking, especially the Rakhi Sawant one 🤣
Also, had the better rapid fire round. The revelation that he has a crush on Shraddha Kapoor was ❤️
So, seems like he’s really broken off with Disha.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Also where can I watch ?
I don’t watch this show but I noticed on Hulu there’s an option for hot star you can watch it there
It was quite enjoyable 😆
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
https://x.com/bindasbhidu/status/2087728347375935869
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
35