Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yes I have the same problem tagging munna and he didn’t post here to quote him to dedicate something lol
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Ab mai kal baki logo ko tag karunga
Abhi merko nind a Rahi
Good night Bhai
Good Night Buggey 🥳
My EVANSSSS🥵🥵🥵💙💙 I lope him so much. 🥹
I only just realised what this thread is really about. 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
My EVANSSSS🥵🥵🥵💙💙 I lope him so much. 🥹
I only just realised what this thread is really about. 🤣

My Priceless - Phoebe 🥹💙
Or since you’re going all Marvel here 🫣
THOR. 🥹🥹🥹🥹💙
Control KIFFIII control plz 😲🤣🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
My EVANSSSS🥵🥵🥵💙💙 I lope him so much. 🥹
I only just realised what this thread is really about. 🤣
There is no controlling when it comes to EVANS. 🫣 Look at HIM. ☺️
That creepy head tilt is why she reminds you of me? I totally agree🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k