Yes there are good. But Ms. Komolika will always be my favourite and Rumy knows why. 😭💙Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I like these ones better than Brute and MK 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes there are good. But Ms. Komolika will always be my favourite and Rumy knows why. 😭💙Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I like these ones better than Brute and MK 🤣
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Ok... There are 3 people I have in mind right now. But I'll add later if i remember suitable characters for them.
Flyonthewall - Sonu of sonu ke titu ki sweety
Sunqianfan - Suman of Maine pyar Kiya
And for Guddu I think Lakhan is most suitable
🤩🤩🤩
Shwetha reminds me of Zara and Priya of kya kehna 😳
Bubbly, fun and a great friend

Hasini won't come
in this thread
but I can see Reaction
seeing my posts now 😆
..

your dp name in my mind is someone who is an artistic beauty those with artistic talents like in those ashiqui movies beauty ( pretty) but dramatic( mess)Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Jess. 💙🤗
It’s good to see you here too. How’s you doing?? 💙

I enjoy gossip too that’s why I’m searching topics lol where I can put in my 2 cents lol
Reddit pe chalo
Waha kuchh na kuchh mil hi jayega
As names the previous ones are better but these two characters are HILARIOUS 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yes there are good. But Ms. Komolika will always be my favourite and Rumy knows why. 😭💙
Ye to mera wo movie me favourite character hai 🤩🤩
Hum ye FORUM phirse Active karne ko keh rahe hai, isey dekho ye member hi le jaa raha hai doosre website pe, Ye Kya kar rahe ho bey? 😆
Chal ab shuro ho ja, apne 5 friends ke liye 5 post kar tag karke.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k