Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
Hoping this quote is invisible
bas bahut ho gaya. ab se I’ll never ever post anything on your topics
Originally posted by: hasini009
bas bahut ho gaya. ab se I’ll never ever post anything on your topics
Arey jaar, gussa mat ho. Ok won't call you Hathini.
Just kidding jaar 🤗
..

Panditain reminds me of Deena Pathak's character from Golmaal.. ❤️ She is so cute with her drama.. Acting bhi ache se kar leti hai.. Those who have seen the movie can vouch that apni Panditain bhi achar churane ped se kitchen me ja sakti hai.. Sath me thodi (20 25) puri bhi chura lengi.. 😆
I like these ones better than Brute and MK 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Lol these two are something I swear. 😆🤣
Hasini...please don't feel bad..he was just pulling your leg..nothing else🤗🤗

..
🤗
..
I typed "Hathini" in TAG, Then started laughing
o nahi jaar, HASINI likh 🤣
..
Ok ab maaf bhi karde ZAALIM 🥳
Me & Hasini ji
doing Lungi Dance
..

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k