Hasini reminds me of 'Hasini only..cute and naughty⭐️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hasini reminds me of 'Hasini only..cute and naughty⭐️

Thanks on ur sympathy tag but I’m still in #boycott mood as it’s the new trend 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳. I shall return once something peaks my interest.. till then like maaki. ( auto correct ) grrr 😡 I am in search on gossip and mocking celebs just to entertain me lol 😂 even ones I don’t dislikeOriginally posted by: PTQ7AMIDHWFPHAZD
Jess > Shradhha Kapoor
Sweet friendly and smart & fun she reminds me of Shraddha Kapoor
Chalo ab boycott khatam karo 😆
Guddu Pandit
Lol Ambi 🤣
ISamreen: Nana Patekar😆
Dr.Evil: Amitab
na geela karega, na sukha karega
tu saala mat raho
ya baddua karega🤣
For whoever feels this applies to them 😆 (including moi)
Isamreen - vidya balan
Friendly and fun but also deep



“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k