Can't believe but I have booked 7.30am screening on first day 😆 i think it will be awesome let's see fingers crossed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can't believe but I have booked 7.30am screening on first day 😆 i think it will be awesome let's see fingers crossed
A couple of hours ago it already crossed 5.64 crore.
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Can't believe but I have booked 7.30am screening on first day 😆 i think it will be awesome let's see fingers crossed
Awesome !!! Good luck
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
Decided to check the tickets in my city (BLR) for Fri/Sat. This is really good. Did not see this for either Shamshera or LSC
And if you open up the seat booking it's definitely not block booking because of the pattern in which the tickets are booked
All RED now from green/orange for Saturday. Bengaluru always supports Bollywood ❤️

When does the advance booking open for 2D shows ? any idea ?
I wish they had IMAX 2D, I would have advance booked too. Dont like 3D
It crossed BB2 already.
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Can't believe but I have booked 7.30am screening on first day 😆 i think it will be awesome let's see fingers crossed
my condolences
i have a feeling this will be 🔥
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
i have a feeling this will be 🔥
Yes… it will certainly burn.
https://x.com/i/status/2042849302519910514
https://x.com/i/status/2034527811826831637
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2043910344154783865
6