Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you β€οΈ

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

This is interesting. Akki is back. Where is he. Waiting to know how this comes out in story

Thank you β€οΈ. Glad you liked it. I have about one or two update more planned as of now and you will see more of Akki in it. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

It was so good to see Akki back. Very emotional OS πŸ₯Ί Loved how you explored all the four of them: Ram, Priya, Pihu and Akki ❀️

Thanks Meri Tia β€οΈπŸ€—. Glad you liked it . Yeah Akki will be around in further updates as well.. But when will I write them is in question though πŸ€£

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Noice! Good to see Akki back and being sensible enough to realize that Pri can't kill someone but at the same time that Priya is an idiot! 

Thanks Meri Shibu πŸ€—. Glad you liked it β€οΈ. Well yeah Akki had always an unshakable faith in Priya . Sad the show choose to not use his character but went for stupid storyline πŸ€ͺ

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojac2510

Akki is back...❀

I loved this...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you β€οΈ. Glad you liked it 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I loved this Nita! Especially the date night part. Thank you Mandy β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—

How I wish Akki was a part of the show and he was the one who brought out the truth of Shivi’s death? Yeah at least Shivi was dead that it looks as if everyone forgot her in the show, but Akki is alive and still no mention of him πŸ€ͺ

I liked how you have depicted Ram and Priya’s feelings here - his awkwardness couple with indignation of being cheated in the past and his questions. I liked how u let Ram conclude Krish was just a one night stand for Priya coz why else will Priya not marry him all this time especially when she claimed to have his child? I like how u make Ram think coz in the show he does everything  Ram will continue to think more and use his brain often. But he might get confused with all the thinking he does because there is just so many secrets and lies between them πŸ€£. 

but that πŸ˜† will this have a continuation where Pihu gets to know Ram is her dad? Looking forward to read that πŸ˜ƒ Basically I had planned it to be a OS series like collection of random OS but every shot got connected into a single story line. So I am going to rename it as an SS for now πŸ˜†. 

thanks for writing this dear β€οΈ coz of u I get to imagine moments I would have actually loved to see in the show.For our sanity we should continue staying away from the show. I want to finish this SS then I would forget this forum as well πŸ˜†

Replied back in blue. 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Check it out if you are interested smiley31. If anyone else wanted to be tagged when I post something new let me know smiley20 or you can bookmark my writing index for this show. Where I will update the index each time , I write something new . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who commented on earlier chapters 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœ¨

Thank you β€οΈ