I just love love love love this pairing. One of the best pairing in bollywood😍😍😍😍😍. I like shy sallu a lot 🙈🙈🙈.Originally posted by: Isamreen
This Edit is so beautiful 😍
I miss the time when love was shyness and sweetness

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just love love love love this pairing. One of the best pairing in bollywood😍😍😍😍😍. I like shy sallu a lot 🙈🙈🙈.Originally posted by: Isamreen
This Edit is so beautiful 😍
I miss the time when love was shyness and sweetness

to panditain ji
You can teach him
Useless fellow he is.
.Mein itni sundar hoon mein kya karun
hinna ke devar ko mein reject karun.
Do one thing tell him to learn singing and make a debut in films.
Shayad uski shaadi ho jaaye.otherwise patralekha jaisa haal ho jaayega 🤣🤣😭.
One more dedication for Slowly before calling it a night :D
Enjoy and take care everyone.
Wrong thread
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
I think i will end up watching this series..😆as i have seen you promoting everywhere😆
It's a Film.
Is it...But Google baba says 'Mirzapur is thriller webseries consists of 2 seasons !!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
2