i generally use that emoji for tasty food but i suppose it works in this context too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i generally use that emoji for tasty food but i suppose it works in this context too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
its focused on indian origin american teen girl in american school trying to bone the hottest guy in school 🤣🤣 i just wanted to know if u have seen how accurate is it? 🤣
Let me google this one sec 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i generally use that emoji for tasty food but i suppose it works in this context too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Many things can mean more than one thing 🤣🤣
sure sure let me know 🤣
remind me of peach and eggplant emoji 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
sure sure let me know 🤣
I have not watched this but if it’s good I can and will let you know 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
remind me of peach and eggplant emoji 🤣🤣
+ this emoji 💦🤣
hehe i just started it. Watched 2 episodes its teensie series with some goofy comedy and sattire. Its like watchable imo 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I have not watched this but if it’s good I can and will let you know 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe i just started it. Watched 2 episodes its teensie series with some goofy comedy and sattire. Its like watchable imo 🤣
I’ll give it a try then and see what happens 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k