So apt🤣Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Someone in the Reddit comments actually said they sound like two huskies howling at each other 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So apt🤣Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Someone in the Reddit comments actually said they sound like two huskies howling at each other 🙈
you should be happy 2x ananya (double trouble) 😂🤣Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
This is from the reality show ? Is it staged ?
Ananya wants 3 weddings with the same guy or different guys. 3 weddings with Aryan - Hindu, Muslim and just to wear a White gown types Christian wedding.
i hate how they speak
i hope no one wants to copy these bimbos
Gosh the accents r so strong and why cant they talk normally
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
I think it is from their mothers’ reality show, so yea staged. But I’m curious if this level of similarity between them is natural or an act?
Natural I think.
They're not from South Bombay though. They live in the Western suburbs, in Bandra/Juhu. I've heard many girls from International schools in Bombay speak like this. In this strange, sing- song way. It sounds horrible.
yesss good explanation
you should be happy 2x ananya (double trouble) 😂🤣
Shanaya hasn’t made the cut yet
Originally posted by: AageBadho
Ananya wants 3 weddings with the same guy or different guys. 3 weddings with Aryan - Hindu, Muslim and just to wear a White gown types Christian wedding.
I thought she wanted to marry Aryan for 3 janams.
Saat ka suna hai, why just 3 janams.😆
https://x.com/i/status/2047219777505206386
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/tabloid/hyderabad-chronicle/shanaya-kapoor-set-for-tollywood-debut-1967628
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
9