Where can I see today's episode, episode 49? Holster hasn't uploaded yet😔
Where can I see today's episode, episode 49? Holster hasn't uploaded yet😔
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It’s uploaded now. I watched it.
Yes I watched it just now... Aditya takes Ginni's side saying whatever she may be at least she is honest...... He and armaan tracked chudail's call records and managed to get the call where she confessed that the child is not Aditya's...... Ginni walks out with her held high after taking Daar ji's blessing... Tomorrow to Sam will start a naya drama, she'll threaten yo slit her wrist. 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤬🤬😡. . . I think Aditya ke dimaag me kuch to chal raha hai..
Mujhe nhi mil raha aj ka episode 😭
Originally posted by: Sameera85
Yes I watched it just now... Aditya takes Ginni's side saying whatever she may be at least she is honest...... He and armaan tracked chudail's call records and managed to get the call where she confessed that the child is not Aditya's...... Ginni walks out with her held high after taking Daar ji's blessing... Tomorrow to Sam will start a naya drama, she'll threaten yo slit her wrist. 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤬🤬😡. . . I think Aditya ke dimaag me kuch to chal raha hai..
Check bts on yt
The suicide attempt is out
Nothing happened
Taiji slapped her🤣🤣🤣
Mujhe nhi mil raha aj ka episode 😭
Half episode out on yt.
Rest need to subscribe
On google not out yet
ytb pe kaha ?😭please share link 😳
Acha episode dene mein bhau kha rahe hai 😡
Where can I see today's episode, episode 49? Holster hasn't uploaded yet😔
Half out on yt
Bts scenes also already out.
Sam tried to slit her wrist after exposed. Aditya taunted. Taiji slapped 🤣🤣🤣
ytb pe kaha ?😭please share link 😳
Acha episode dene mein bhau kha rahe hai 😡
I have difficulty in posting.
My chrome not supporting.
That's why i just inform.
Just type 2 sept episode.
Its there.
Latest bts also out
Google hasn't updated yet.
I watch for free
I don't subscribe.
okay thank you 😳
I have difficulty in posting.
My chrome not supporting.
That's why i just inform.
Just type 2 sept episode.
Its there.
Latest bts also out
Google hasn't updated yet.
I watch for free
I don't subscribe.