🏏Asia Cup 2022: Sri Lanka v/s Bangladesh, Match--5 🏏- Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

404

Views

10.3k

Users

17

Likes

552

Frequent Posters

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

This is the reason why I always think of him as a baccha 🀣 uski harkatein hi aisi hai 🀣

Khud bacche ka baap ban jayega phir bhi ye baccha hi rahega 🀣

🀣

He would be best friends with his kid and annoy his wife and school wale while defending his kids ki harakte


But wait why am I talking about his kids 🀣

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

YES. KAY KAY HAAR πŸ˜†

Didn't wanted to say

But my support is here


So

Ditto 🀣

RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

🀣

He would be best friends with his kid and annoy his wife and school wale while defending his kids ki harakte


But wait why am I talking about his kids 🀣


@b:i cant stop laughing now🀣🀣

MoonKS thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

🀣

He would be best friends with his kid and annoy his wife and school wale while defending his kids ki harakte


But wait why am I talking about his kids 🀣


Cause you just watched Mohalle wali aunties discussing other people’s life🀣

RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Didn't wanted to say

But my support is here


So

Ditto 🀣


Sometimes its better to stay quietπŸ˜†

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba


Mai bhi usko kiddo bulati hoon🀣

I don't think it would be appropriate calling him kid when I am younger to him 🀣

MoonKS thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Didn't wanted to say

But my support is here


So

Ditto 🀣


Mine tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bee222 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


Stealing ur honey😎 To share wid my fellow ant frnds

Not me just casually spraying pesticide on your anthill 😈


RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I don't think it would be appropriate calling him kid when I am younger to him 🀣


PalakπŸ€” Let us enjoy calling him kid😑🀣

MoonKS thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I don't think it would be appropriate calling him kid when I am younger to him 🀣


According to his age on google he is younger than me but can’t say anything about his original ageπŸ˜‚

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain Β· 1 months ago

Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST

Expand β–Ό
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti Β· 11 days ago

🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...

Expand β–Ό
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain Β· 11 days ago

BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...

Expand β–Ό
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 Β· 16 days ago

🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...

Expand β–Ό
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 Β· 28 days ago

🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...

Expand β–Ό
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".