Yes, Afg is a strong team now, by defeating SL they proved their mettle.
It seems, today, the match will be very interesting. Of course, everything depends on the toss.
Now, I am posting the match thread, within a few minutes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, Afg is a strong team now, by defeating SL they proved their mettle.
It seems, today, the match will be very interesting. Of course, everything depends on the toss.
Now, I am posting the match thread, within a few minutes.
it will be nidahas rivalry then lol. bd vs sl rivarly is interesting like ind vs pak 🤣 infact the players fight 🤣 par last time jis dono player (liton n kumara) ke beech jhagra hua tha both r not playing asia cup this time😕Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
LOL. 😆 Good luck. Waise BD dont have a good record vs AFG. 3 wins and 5 losses. And if AFG continue the form next game vs SL could turn out to be a knockout. 😆
Any thread for todays match?
some team india related memes for asia cup:
😆
Ye sabse badhiya tha 😆
Today I got the chance to take picture with the ICC Men’s World T20 Trophy(its on trophy tour right now) and it was such an amazing experience, itne paas se world cup trophy dekhne ko mila 😍😍
Great! Congratulations. I didn't know that the trophy will be on tour like Olympic torch.Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
Today I got the chance to take picture with the ICC Men’s World T20 Trophy(its on trophy tour right now) and it was such an amazing experience, itne paas se world cup trophy dekhne ko mila 😍😍
We haven't bought any tickets yet. Whenever we go to watch a match, it ends ups as a dud. I am in a dilemma.😒
Cheers..
OH WOW. I wish yahan bhi aata but hardly anything happens here. And nothing will happen till Kishan becomes a megastar. 😆Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
Today I got the chance to take picture with the ICC Men’s World T20 Trophy(its on trophy tour right now) and it was such an amazing experience, itne paas se world cup trophy dekhne ko mila 😍😍
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27