Looking for stories I lost

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey there guys.... 

I have some ff for you guys to lead me to.

1.   I'm looking for a ff with a crossover between Asya from Qabool hai and Ariya from Arjun series.... It was called "Silk ribbons" and something.

2..There's another story where Ariya and Samsha are secretly hiding there love progress from each other and Ariya were probably married secretly. In office they try to act normal. I don't remember the name of it.

3.  I remember Reading a story called "Talaash" and "Electrons cannot be friends" I wanted to know if they are completed now. And where can I find them.

4.     Another ff was crossover between Ariya and Geet and Maan from Geet hui sb se parai. 

5. Last is a story where Riya finds Arjun in garage with Karan and simran and they set out for a mission. There's a scene where Riya meets a psychic who tells her that her journey would not be easy and she may lose something she love.

I know it's a lot. Hopefully you guys can help me. I've tried to find them but couldn't. Plus if anyone has more good stories for me. I'll happily read them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

Hey there guys.... 

I have some ff for you guys to lead me to.

1.   I'm looking for a ff with a crossover between Asya from Qabool hai and Ariya from Arjun series.... It was called "Silk ribbons" and something.

If you are referring to this, then no, it wasnt completed.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/123830376

2..There's another story where Ariya and Samsha are secretly hiding there love progress from each other and Ariya were probably married secretly. In office they try to act normal. I don't remember the name of it.

3.  I remember Reading a story called "Talaash" and "Electrons cannot be friends" I wanted to know if they are completed now. And where can I find them.

They are both migrated to FF Module and on the forum. Talaash isn't completed.

4. Another ff was crossover between Ariya and Geet and Maan from Geet hui sb se parai. 

5. Last is a story where Riya finds Arjun in garage with Karan and simran and they set out for a mission. There's a scene where Riya meets a psychic who tells her that her journey would not be easy and she may lose something she love.

I know it's a lot. Hopefully you guys can help me. I've tried to find them but couldn't. Plus if anyone has more good stories for me. I'll happily read them.

Welcome back to the forum.

Would like to know what the other stories areπŸ™‚!

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago
RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good ones never are. Electron cannot be friends was discontinued from last I heard and Talaash is still ongoing.

Thankyou for sharing. If you have any personal recommendations. Feel free to share 😊

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

Good ones never are. Electron cannot be friends was discontinued from last I heard and Talaash is still ongoing.

Thankyou for sharing. If you have any personal recommendations. Feel free to share 😊

Well, bahut se hain:

You can find some Arjun Fanfictions. Trust me each of them is a must read.

1. Tum Bin by Goldie

2. Samjun FF - Viruddh by Chulbuli_Annu

3. Yaaron... Dosti Badi hi Haseen hain by

kunchu

4. True Love Happens by ariyabestfan

5. Shree SS - Heaven's Mistake by Chulbuli_Annu

6. Arjun FF : T1 : Enigma Revised

7. Arjun FF: Emergency Task Force by karuna_kinni

8. Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red by AeDilHainMushkil

also was shifted to a blog and hence parts 3 and 4 unavailable.

9. ||Love, Forever|| - |ArIya + SaIsha + BhaVeer|  by Julianna154ever

10. Arjun: Reborn from Ashes. By Shamsad1607 - left incomplete cuz the author (Atisha) couldn't comp.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago