I know ANDA 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I know ANDA 😆
No... Something else 😆
Theek toh hai, kuch bhi ajeeb nahi?
Tell me?
Aap bhi na abhi se pyar me itne deewane ho gaye ☺️
Pahad ban ke aaoon kabhi tumhari duniya me 😛
Originally posted by: 6DOWAMYDKW4QN2DE
Aap bhi na abhi se pyar me itne deewane ho gaye ☺️
Pahad ban ke aaoon kabhi tumhari duniya me 😛
Woh toh DP se hi dikh raha hai ke PAHAD jaisi GF bani hai =)) 🤣
I think he is working on his next script.
Don't worry dear. Mai koi na koi telebrands wala product use kar 4 ghante me katrina kaif jaisi ban jaungi ☺️

Originally posted by: QKT2AOPXQ54RXZFE
Don't worry dear. Mai koi na koi telebrands wala product use kar 4 ghante me katrina kaif jaisi ban jaungi ☺️

Panditain ki atma ab tak tikk gai hai IF pe! She must feel like this I guess.. Read Mod in place of Bhagwan 😆

Panditain ki atma ab tak tikk gai hai IF pe! She must feel like this I guess.. Read Mod in place of Bhagwan 😆
Bas ab nazar na lage kisi Evil ki
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46
Sonam Kapoor and Anand welcome their second baby boy https://www.instagram.com/p/DWecrbNiuQB/
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-set-to-welcome-second-baby-actress-announces-pregnancy_233723...
3