Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Deepika bhi ab Veeru ke kapde churane lagi hai
Naughty girl

I said Ranveer would beat Dhanush, Vicky, Sid simply cause he’s more known than them. An I was right 🤣
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I said Ranveer would beat Dhanush, Vicky, Sid simply cause he’s more known than them. An I was right 🤣
You are Our KING Mere Bhai 😎
..

Wtf is deepika wearing 😂I am sorry but she started to look budhi
Why did Deepu attend the Filmfare awards in an art smock😆
Congrats Ranveer
I loved this film regardless of box office result. It looked like Ranveer put a lot of effort into the film
Those complaining should know Filmfare seldom gives awards to those who don't attend.
Why Deepika is wearing Lab Coat 🤪
Borrowed from this gentleman 😆 
Originally posted by: Briaahna
Wtf is deepika wearing 😂I am sorry but she started to look budhi
Dressed horribly for a formal event
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcvNIIMy1Ut/?igsi=eGp1NGtkd2dmMTNk Deepika Padukone posted in her story.
...
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
55