Couldn't find a thread to post this so made a new topic here 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch2DCGDMi-N/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Page
of
1Couldn't find a thread to post this so made a new topic here 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch2DCGDMi-N/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Couldn't find a thread to post this so made a new topic here 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch2DCGDMi-N/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
To be honest, I was kind of hoping that with this album HR is breaking free of his II12 commitments and now will focus on just a couple of artists. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
To be honest, I was kind of hoping that with this album HR is breaking free of his II12 commitments and now will focus on just a couple of artists. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
Yeah well...at least we're getting structured songs.
However I agree...I too would've loved to hear other singers...like older Idol contestants too.
So far, the mentors from SS have only been singing.
Did u hear the new song on HR's first channel? Nihal and Ankona's duet? Nihu sounds great...Ankona...idk what happened, maybe she wasn't well.
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Yeah well...at least we're getting structured songs.
However I agree...I too would've loved to hear other singers...like older Idol contestants too.
So far, the mentors from SS have only been singing.
Did u hear the new song on HR's first channel? Nihal and Ankona's duet? Nihu sounds great...Ankona...idk what happened, maybe she wasn't well.
Yes, I liked Nihal in that song. One more song of his released today - I am yet to hear it, though. Will probably get time later tonight.