I can’t believe this is the new you .. pakka tumhi ho na .. Id kisi ko de toh nahi diya 😂😂
I've become positive like my Patralekha Didi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I can’t believe this is the new you .. pakka tumhi ho na .. Id kisi ko de toh nahi diya 😂😂
I've become positive like my Patralekha Didi.
Manne do na. Par jab manenge tab gaaliya denge. Aur unka sambhog hoga toh aur gaaliya denge
pakhi has her eyes on you ☺️. Mysti bhaago ,stay safe and carry pepper spray🤗.
Manne do na. Par jab manenge tab gaaliya denge. Aur unka sambhog hoga toh aur gaaliya denge

ONLY ML ass is sorta smiling
Dont know when Sai s there n the frame some spunk is there.
Scenes move faster.
With V-P it's.so irritating. Too slow. Even Samrats wedding was extremely show and unbearable.
I was actually thinking this. Virakhi are so boring as couple. Even if Virat agrees they will be hell boring to watch.
Sai brought the spark.
Ab virat can do anything i don't care . If He wanna consummate with pakhi aunty ,just do it. He deserves an aunty only. Not a hot gorgeous lady like sai. If he wanna become devdas in the memories of sai then also i don't care because my bro deserves some pain and miseries in his life .
Pakhi is 🤢 . Aisi bandi se consummate karne se accha insaan ko maut pyaari honi chahiye 🤢.
they look horrible AF.
I love how most of you all have reached zen state with ghum. That’s awesome cos that is what is needed to watch this show, and have fun discussing. I don’t think I will ever reach that stAte and I still get anxious for Sai and for karma not hitting the deserving people.
Loved reading some of your predictions. Hope it turns out that way. Time to exit this vicious cycle for me.