Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Oh man, so much, but mostly anything to do with poetry goes over my head.🥲
Take Hindi poetry classes from me 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Oh man, so much, but mostly anything to do with poetry goes over my head.🥲
Take Hindi poetry classes from me 😆
So I can understand the poetry on I-F? I rather just tag to tell me what’s saying. 😆
Read my UN 🤣 I'm too lazy to even think about learning anything new. 🤔
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
So I can understand the poetry on I-F? I rather just tag to tell me what’s saying. 😆
Read my UN 🤣 I'm too lazy to even think about learning anything new. 🤔
You can't be Lazier than me. I still haven't picked up my beer jar glass, which my friend poured for me like 45 min ago. 😆
I am still hoping one of my friends wakes up and lifts it & then gives it to me. 🤣
OMG!!! 🤣Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
You can't be Lazier than me. I still haven't picked up my beer jar glass, which my friend poured for me like 45 min ago. 😆
I am still hoping one of my friends wakes up and lifts it & then gives it to me. 🤣

I'm like a bit better than that. 😲
Now please get up and get the beer 😳😳
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
OMG!!! 🤣
I'm like a bit better than that. 😲
Now please get up and get the beer 😳😳
Finally I reached
the GLaSS 😆
..

What, 1.5 hours later? 😆
It still deserves celebration 🙈 very proud.

I came here to see if Dr Evil was back with a new thread since the last one got trashed before I could catch up, but chalo yeh bhi chalega😆
Hopefully this thread lasts until tomorrow
Back on topic....
Manmarziyan
Paheli😆
Originally posted by: WIVX5445GPSNYA2W
Evil par yeh kisne badua dala..
Evil par yeh kisne badua dala..
Pundit ki punditain ne eeee..
Croc mar dala hailaaa mar dala..
😆
Punditain ka ishara is at pundit's clone guddu.bandit/evil_bandit, and not Dr. evil. Bandit loves his Crocs hawai chappal, not the real Crocodiles like Dr. Evil does 😆
Can you make your next thread after I wake up
Please don't make it while I'm sleeping. I always miss the fun😭
I'll be here after 3PM IST.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Do let me know your review if you watch any of his other films or series.
Ji Janaab! 😅
@TM
For your question.. One more movie came to mind.. Student of the year -1 😆
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46
Sonam Kapoor and Anand welcome their second baby boy https://www.instagram.com/p/DWecrbNiuQB/
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-set-to-welcome-second-baby-actress-announces-pregnancy_233723...
3