I will have to make up a few movies because I didn't watch 4 episodes and this is a very nice movie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will have to make up a few movies because I didn't watch 4 episodes and this is a very nice movie
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Kahaan se kahaan chale jaate hai yeh threads when main characters enter
Are you talking about me? 😆
From the past few weeks, my track record is to rail-road threads in different directions.
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Ab tho Pandit ji ek bahana hai😆
Panditain ko Evil se pyar jatana hai😆
Matlab MID ko bhi mujhse
pyar na raha ab =)) 🤣
..

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Arey, tumhara DP dekh ke yaad aaya ..yesternight I watched 'Bang Baaja Baraat' 😆 it was a fun one time watch. But Ali Faizal achha laga, I watched him first time on screen other than Fukrey series. Have you seen it? BBB?
Do let me know your review if you watch any of his other films or series.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Kahaan se kahaan chale jaate hai yeh threads when main characters enter
Kabhi hans deti ho aur kabhi itra jaati ho achchi lagti ho
Kya foonka hai aaj?
Tu bhi Pardhaan ke jaise bol raha hai, he is having habit of accusing everyone on Gaanja 😆
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Tu bhi Pardhaan ke jaise bol raha hai, he is having habit of accusing everyone on Gaanja 😆
I ask that question only to Maroony!
Originally posted by: NSWVWKBYKYWG7YE7
Abhi current nahi laga.... I mean current nahi bana. Par koshish jaari hai meri taraf se ☺️
Btw we both met in rebirth lounge of hell.
Hint - He loves crocs ☺️ bas isse zyada maine kuch nahi bolna 🙊

Is this thread related to Guddu bhai in any way, TM's name is panditain?
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46
Sonam Kapoor and Anand welcome their second baby boy https://www.instagram.com/p/DWecrbNiuQB/
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-set-to-welcome-second-baby-actress-announces-pregnancy_233723...
3