Bollywood CC#85- Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.2k

Users

56

Likes

960

Frequent Posters

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Top 3 from Renaissance?

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: savoury


Search Bad Bunny magazine photoshoot.


I saw this few days ago. I had it bookmarked 😍


https://twitter.com/mexicanopapi/status/1554152326486638592?t=MZunddePEYofPUYw8NTzwA&s=19

Oh I see it now.

Bad Bunny Is Here at the Right Time | Cover Interview | Allure

Hopefully he knows better than Harry to keep his mouth shut though.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: savoury

Top 3 from Renaissance?

That's hard.

Cuff it.(This is my favorite from the first listen)

Virgo's groove.

Church girl/ Energy.

What are yours?

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

Oh I see it now.

Bad Bunny Is Here at the Right Time | Cover Interview | Allure

Hopefully he knows better than Harry to keep his mouth shut though.


So far he is doing it right. He is insane on streaming platforms both on Spotify and Apple Music 😆 Harry is hypocrite.

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

That's hard.

Cuff it.(This is my favorite from the first listen)

Virgo's groove.

Church girl/ Energy.

What are yours?


All of them ❤️ I have been listening to it everyday. I love Heated, Alien Superstar and All Up Your Mind since everyone ranks it last 😆 But seriously I love all 16 songs.


It was supposed to be my first Beyonce album drop experience on social media but she ain't doing nothing. She is chilling in Croatia 😡

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg check out the replies under chartdata 😭 Pink Venom got Armys mad 😆


https://twitter.com/youazz7/status/1564303790248968192?t=W2rUxFK6dNR6rRtMT1Vetw&s=19

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: savoury


All of them ❤️ I have been listening to it everyday. I love Heated, Alien Superstar and All Up Your Mind since everyone ranks it last 😆 But seriously I love all 16 songs.


It was supposed to be my first Beyonce album drop experience on social media but she ain't doing nothing. She is chilling in Croatia 😡

She has been so low key for this entire album promo 😩. I gave up on expecting much in terms of promos.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: savoury

Omg check out the replies under chartdata 😭 Pink Venom got Armys mad 😆


https://twitter.com/youazz7/status/1564303790248968192?t=W2rUxFK6dNR6rRtMT1Vetw&s=19

I have Charlotte blocked on twitter. This one always starts fights unprovoked.

That being sad saw Blinks spamming the same thing. Stan twitter just loves low quality copy pasta.

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

She has been so low key for this entire album promo 😩. I gave up on expecting much in terms of promos.


How she is so relaxed? Stanning her is so hard. 😭

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

I have Charlotte blocked on twitter. This one always starts fights unprovoked.

That being sad saw Blinks spamming the same thing. Stan twitter just loves low quality copy pasta.

But I love how stans fight under PopCrave PopBase Chartdata 😆 so much fun 😍

Edited by savoury - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".