Let's shake it shake it.. let's move it move it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let's shake it shake it.. let's move it move it
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Let's shake it shake it.. let's move it move it
Here's another number to keep the mood going!
I am looking for that one by Usha Utthup & Bappi Lahiri...
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I am looking for that one by Usha Utthup & Bappi Lahiri...
Ye wala?
Lovely songs Madhu and Riya!🤗
I used to keep the songs playing while sleeping.
Here are some newer songs which are in my play list.
Cheers..
yessss! I sometimes forget the lyrics but the music plays in my head 😆
These two are beautiful!
Since my last post was about 'inspired' songs, thought I'd carry on in the same vein.
Here's another one from 'Dil deke dekho', 'Meri Neeta' with music by Usha Khanna, inspired (or should I say directly lifted 😆) from Paul Anka's 'Diana'. I must say I love Rafi's Ooohing much more than Anka's! 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWnojnzOhp8
Dekho ab toh from Jaanwar, music by Shankar- Jaikishen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwamsYUJ6a0
inspired from 'I wanna hold your hand' by the Beatles!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jenWdylTtzs
They're not even hiding the copying, they even have 4 guys dressed in Beatles- style complete with the mop-tops! Even Shammi's hairdo is like theirs! 😆 But this is 1965, the height of Beatlemania where everyone wanted to be like them/ make music like them! So not blaming SJ for wanting to capitalize on that!
Incidentally this one is 'inspired' too- from 'Video killed the Radio star' by the Buggles!
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842