Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the ergonomics 🤣 headache backache lower backache bhot kuch hoga office me 🤣
It’s not for me 🤣 I like the freedom of my house better 🤣 I can take a nap without anyone judging me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the ergonomics 🤣 headache backache lower backache bhot kuch hoga office me 🤣
It’s not for me 🤣 I like the freedom of my house better 🤣 I can take a nap without anyone judging me 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the ergonomics 🤣 headache backache lower backache bhot kuch hoga office me 🤣
Oh the backache....!!!!😭🤣🤣
areyyy arey. Dilliwai girlfriend actual song ki lines he ye. Abhay piya ke liye pandher vali gf chodchadkar aya esa modification aaru ne kiya second page par milega vo 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Lucky you.. For an extreme introvert like me.. I can really understand when you gotta work with people in a office.. I would love to not interact with people but I never got that choice...😭😭
I also don’t like talking to people but sometimes it’s necessary 🤣😒
i missed coming to office actually. Repo build nai hota wfh me and the coffee breaks with team the water cooler breaks timepassing on dusron ki desks par etc nai milta wfh me. Both have their pros and cons for me 🤷🏻♀️🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s not for me 🤣 I like the freedom of my house better 🤣 I can take a nap without anyone judging me 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I also don’t like talking to people but sometimes it’s necessary 🤣😒
I know.. Necessity can be met.. But being in constant surveillance is just not for me... You enjoy WFH till you can.. Its really a gift!!🤣
hum sab ek hi naav me savar he 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i missed coming to office actually. Repo build nai hota wfh me and the coffee breaks with team the water cooler breaks timepassing on dusron ki desks par etc nai milta wfh me. Both have their pros and cons for me 🤷🏻♀️🤣
See that would be nice if others in my office did that 🤣 most of the time everyone is at their desk 😒
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I know.. Necessity can be met.. But being in constant surveillance is just not for me... You enjoy WFH till you can.. Its really a gift!!🤣
It really is 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i missed coming to office actually. Repo build nai hota wfh me and the coffee breaks with team the water cooler breaks timepassing on dusron ki desks par etc nai milta wfh me. Both have their pros and cons for me 🤷🏻♀️🤣
Yeah.. !! But its exact opposite for me.. Mujhe nai timepass karna .. I would rather spend time alone.. But yeah Repo wali baat sahi hai.. When you can physically see one tends to appreciate their work..!!
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k